At AppsbySia, LLC (referred to as “Company,” “us” or “we”), we recognize that your privacy is important. This Policy discloses the privacy practices for the Company’s website, AppsbySia.com (the “Site”), as well as related products and services we may offer to you (collectively referred to as the “Services”). This Policy also covers how personal and other information that we receive or collect about you is treated. Please read the information below to learn the following regarding your use of this Site.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or as provided in Section 10 below.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
1. Types of Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with web-based software solutions, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Aggregate Information.
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”):
This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. Examples of PII may include your first and last name, company name, postal address, and email address. PII does not include any information which you provide regarding third parties, such as students, while using the Services. When you engage in certain activities on this Site, such as registering for an account, submitting orders for our products and/or our services, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain PII.
This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site and what other sites may have directed you to us. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Collect and Use Information
We do not collect any PII about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain PII to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) submitting product orders through the Site; or (c) submitting an email to us.
We do not use information which you provide about third parties, such as students, for any marketing or promotional purposes or share this information with others.
We may also collect certain Aggregate Information. For example, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our Site and to gather demographic information.
4. Release of Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your PII to others.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide PII to the appropriate governmental authorities. In such cases, we will disclose PII upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our products or services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Aggregate Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related Site information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
5. Third Party Privacy
6. Updating and Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the PII that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PII in your account online at any time by logging into your account. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name and email address when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information, such as past transactions, logs of technical support calls, or other information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
7. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
We may, from time to time, send you email regarding new products or services that we feel may interest you. Only Company (or agents working on behalf of Company and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these notifications, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive notifications from us, you can “opt-out” by accessing your account online editing your account information to no longer receive such notifications.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described above. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
8. Security of Your PII
At our Site you can be assured that your PII is secure as we strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII. For example:
- We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We use PII only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site.
- Additionally, we also employ a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect PII. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and password protection.
- Finally, access by you to your PII is available through a password selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not place orders for products or services on this Site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose PII about minor visitors. We strongly recommend that you obtain consent from a parent or guardian of a minor before using the Services to upload or track information about a minor. By using this Site or the Services, you agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Services.
10. Contact Us